®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Texas CaviarPORK
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Texas Caviar
Thick, juicy pork medallions accompanies chili-spiced black-eyed peas. For a truly delightful meal, try pairing Chef Evans’ signature pork dish with a wonderful Syrah.
- For Texas Caviar, combine black-eyed peas (Be sure to use plain black-eyed peas. Some canned varieties are seasoned) and green onion in large bowl. Stir together olive oil, chili powder and vinegar. Add oil mixture to black-eyed pea mixture; stir until evenly coated. Cover; marinate at room temperature for 2 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- At least 15 minutes before grilling, soak toothpicks in enough water to cover. Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill.
- Bring 1 1/2 inches of water to boil in large skillet. Meanwhile, cut each tenderloin into 6 pieces, making 1 1/2-1 3/4-inch-thick medallions. Lightly season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Add bacon to boiling water; return to a boil. Boil, uncovered, for 1 minute. Drain, cool slightly. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each medallions, securing with soaked toothpicks.
- Grill bacon-wrapped medallions, cut sides down and uncovered, over direct heat for 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 145 degrees F., turning medallions over halfway during grilling. Transfer medallions to serving platter and allow to rest 3 minutes. Remove toothpicks; serve medallions with Texas Caviar.