®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Meatloaf
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with a few layers of aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, mustard, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Whisk until everything is evenly combined. Add the ground pork, breadcrumbs, and parsley. Mix until combined.
- Transfer the meat to the prepared baking sheet and form it into a 9 by 5-inch loaf. Arrange the bacon across the top of the meatloaf and bake for about 55 to 65 minutes until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees F, on an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove from the oven to a cutting board and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- * Please note that coarse ground pork is recommended for better texture.