- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons dijon (style mustard,, grainy or non-grainy, depending on preference)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley (chopped, OR 2 tablespoons dried parsley)
- 8 strips bacon (apple-smoked bacon preferred)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with a few layers of aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, mustard, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Whisk until everything is evenly combined. Add the ground pork, breadcrumbs, and parsley. Mix until combined.
- Transfer the meat to the prepared baking sheet and form it into a 9 by 5-inch loaf. Arrange the bacon across the top of the meatloaf and bake for about 55 to 65 minutes until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees F, on an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove from the oven to a cutting board and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- * Please note that coarse ground pork is recommended for better texture.
PER SERVING *
|Calories480Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped MeatloafSavoryNothings
Bacon Wrapped MeatloafJo Cooks
Bacon-Wrapped Pork MeatloafPork
Keto Beef And Pork MeatloafKeto Vale
Mexican MeatloafPepper Scraps
Pressure Cooker MeatloafI Save A2Z
Easy MeatloafLazy Ass Meals
Fancy MeatloafClarks Condensed
Hearty Meatloaf SandwichHellmann's
Muffin Tin MeatloafNutritional Weight and Wellness
Bacon Wrapped Mini MeatloafKeto Vale
My Favorite MeatloafThe Pioneer Woman
Best MeatloafAn Italian in my kitchen