Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with a Cranberry-Orange GlazePORK
Give thanks to friends and family with this bacon-wrapped pork roast with a cranberry-orange glaze.
- 3 lb. New York (top loin) pork roast
- 7 slices bacon
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 orange
- 1 sprig rosemary (chopped)
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and heat a nonstick skillet on the stove over medium high heat. Liberally sprinkle the pork loin with salt, pepper and oil.
- On the stove, sear the pork over medium heat until its light brown on all sides, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove the pork from the heat. Wrap the pork loin with bacon and place it in the oven.
- Meanwhile, cook your cranberry glaze: Place cranberries, orange juice and zest, rosemary and orange marmalade in a saucepan. Cook the sauce over medium heat for 10 minutes and set aside.
- After 20 minutes of cooking time, brush about 1/2 the glaze over the pork. Cook for an additional 15 minutes for a total cooking time of 35-40 minutes (20 minutes per pound), or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches between 145 to 160 degrees F., using a digital meat thermometer. Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for three minutes. Brush the rest of the glaze on the pork.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories270Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes