Give thanks to friends and family with this bacon-wrapped pork roast with a cranberry-orange glaze.
- 3 pounds New York pork roast
- 7 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 orange
- 1 sprig rosemary (chopped)
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and heat a nonstick skillet on the stove over medium high heat. Liberally sprinkle the pork loin with salt, pepper and oil.
- On the stove, sear the pork over medium heat until its light brown on all sides, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove the pork from the heat. Wrap the pork loin with bacon and place it in the oven.
- Meanwhile, cook your cranberry glaze: Place cranberries, orange juice and zest, rosemary and orange marmalade in a saucepan. Cook the sauce over medium heat for 10 minutes and set aside.
- After 20 minutes of cooking time, brush about 1/2 the glaze over the pork. Cook for an additional 15 minutes for a total cooking time of 35-40 minutes (20 minutes per pound), or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches between 145 to 160 degrees F., using a digital meat thermometer. Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for three minutes. Brush the rest of the glaze on the pork.