Move over, filet mignon! These mighty bacon-wrapped pork chops have the taste territory covered! Serve with baked potato and steamed broccoli.
- 4 oz. New York (top loin) pork chops (6-7-ounce each, 1 1/4-inch thick)
- 4 slices bacon (thick-cut)
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick, softened to room temperature)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- In a small bowl, stir together Garlic-Mustard Butter ingredients (softened butter, Dijon-style mustard, minced garlic) until well mixed. Wrap in waxed paper to shape like a stick of butter. Chill while pork is cooking. When ready to serve, cut into fourths and top each pork chop before serving.
- Dry the chops with paper towels and season generously with salt and pepper. Wrap a strip of bacon around each one, securing with a toothpick. Cook as directed below to medium doneness. *Remove toothpick before serving chops.
- Broil: Broil 4 inches from heat source, 6-7 minutes. Turn and continue broiling to desired doneness, approximately 5-6 minutes until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Panbroil: Heat grill pan over high heat; add chops, lower heat to medium-high and cook for 6-7 minutes, until nicely browned. Turn and continue cooking for about 5-6 minutes until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Grill: Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; grill chops over direct heat for 6-7 minutes; turn and grill 5-6 minutes until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories250Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes