- 28 ounces New York pork chops (1 1/4-inch thick)
- 4 slices bacon (thick-cut)
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick, softened to room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons dijon (style mustard)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- In a small bowl, stir together ingredients until well mixed. Wrap in waxed paper to shape like a stick of butter. Chill while pork is cooking. When ready to serve, cut into fourths and top each pork chop before serving.
- Dry the chops with paper towels and season generously with salt and pepper. Wrap a strip of bacon around each one, securing with a toothpick. Cook as directed below to medium doneness. *Remove toothpick before serving chops.
- Broil: Broil 4 inches from heat source, 6-7 minutes. Turn and continue broiling to desired doneness, approximately 5-6 minutes until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Panbroil: Heat grill pan over high heat; add chops, lower heat to medium-high and cook for 6-7 minutes, until nicely browned. Turn and continue cooking for about 5-6 minutes until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Grill: Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; grill chops over direct heat for 6-7 minutes; turn and grill 5-6 minutes until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & AsparagusThe Wholesome Dish
Portobello Pork ChopsPork
Boneless Pork Chop BakeThe Spruce
Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Apples and OnionSerious Eats
Easy Pork Chops with Sweet and Sour GlazeDamn Delicious
Korean Style Pork ChopsJo Cooks
Thick Cut Pork Chops with Blueberry SalsaFloating Kitchen
Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic Butter Spinach SauceEat Well 101
Dijonnaise Glazed Pork ChopsHellmann's
Fried Breaded Pork ChopsHellmann's
American Pride Pork ChopPork
Double Thick-Cut Pork ChopsMyRecipes
Honey Garlic Boneless ChopsJust a Pinch
Sous Vide Thick Cut Pork Chops with Rosemary Garlic Pan SauceDad Cooks Dinner
Simple Sheet Pan Pork ChopsYummly
Chipotle-lime Chicken SkewersHellmann's
Pan Seared Oven Roasted Thick Cut Pork Chops101 Cooking for Two
Pan-Seared Boneless Pork ChopsOur Life Tastes Good Blog
Peppercorn Garlic Pork ChopsKaryl's Kulinary Krusade
Best Damn Instant Pot Boneless Pork ChopsRecipe Teacher
Parmesan Baked Pork ChopsJust a Pinch
Instant Pot Boneless Pork ChopsEating On A Dime