- 2 pounds new potatoes (or red bliss, cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon (crumbled, or bacon bits)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Hellmann's or Best Foods Deli Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.