Serve with roasted potato wedges or smashed sweet potatoes.
- 24 ounces New York pork chops (top loin, 1-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 slices bacon (preferably maple-flavored)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (reduced-sodium)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season pork with salt. Wrap bacon around the edges of the pork and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Mix maple syrup and pepper in small bowl and set aside.