With only three ingredients, these sweet and savory bacon date rolls are easy to make and only require the oven. A perfect appetizer for any get together or dinner.
- 1 package pitted dates
- 200 grams bacon (thinly sliced and cut in half)
- brown sugar (to taste)
- Place brown sugar in a small dish.
- Line a baking tray with nonstick mat, or parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the bacon slices in a half. Half a slice of bacon wraps a date perfectly.
- Roll the dates in slices of bacon.
- Dredge the rolls in sugar.
- This will help caramelize, and get a nicer color.
- Bake about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot, or cold.