- 8 ounces ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup tomato (chopped)
- 4 pieces bacon (crisp-cooked and crumbled)
- 1/3 cup red onion (chopped)
- Brown ground beef in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces, about 4 minutes; drain. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, then stir in cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and sour cream. Cook, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Turn into shallow 2-quart dish. Top with tomato, onion, bacon and, if desired, pickle chips. Serve, if desired, with sesame bread sticks, crackers or your favorite dippers.