Ranch dressing perks up a crowd-pleasing, cheesy crescent appetizer.
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (or 1 can, 8 oz Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup bacon pieces (cooked real, or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (finely, 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped, 4 medium)
carla v. 26 Dec 2016
These were a hit! I forgot to buy green onions, so I used regular yellow onion and carmelized them a bit. Oh-so-good!
Dave B. 17 Jul 2016
The pinwheels flavor was great. We also had a problem getting them to hold their shape, next time we'll try a sharper knife as well. ;)
mf k. 29 Jun 2016
used extra scallions and ranch. made it before according to recipe but made changes after first try. really really good. kinda hard to slice rolls and keep them in a pinwheel shape. extra sharp knife helps.