- 4 New York pork chops (top loin, 1 inch thick, 6-ounce each)
- 4 slices bacon (preferably maple-flavored)
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup lager beer (OR non-alcoholic beer)
- Wrap bacon around the edges of the pork and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Mix together barbecue sauce and beer.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat (about 450 degrees F.). Grill chops over direct heat until the internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), on a meat thermometer, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Brush sauce on the chops the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove chops from the grill and let rest for 3 minutes.
Sprieser a month ago
Delicious! Took longer than recipe indicated but worth the wait