Savory dip meets crescent roll for a whole new take on hot appetizers. These toasty bites will go faster than you can say, "They have bacon."
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon (cooked, crumbled)
- 1/3 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 oz. each)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.