- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 18 ounces barbecue sauce (prepared)
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper (freshly)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 packets Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix (1 ounce each)
- 2 pork baby back ribs (racks, rinsed, patted dry)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- In small bowl, combine one packet of the seasoning mix, paprika, garlic salt and lemon pepper. Rub ribs with seasoning mixture and place in shallow roasting pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour the sauce over ribs. Cover with foil and roast for 2½ to 3½ hours. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove the ribs to a serving platter. Drain the sauce from the pan into a gravy separator and let stand for five minuutes or until the fat has seprated from the gravy. Pour the sauce over the ribs and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories490Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Oven Baked BBQ Baby Back RibsThe Two Bite Club
Baby Back Ribs - Oven StyleThe Optimalist Kitchen
Fall Off the Bone Baby Back RibsReal Mom Kitchen
Fall-Off-the-Bone Baby Back RibsLeite's Culinaria
Baby Back Pork RibsEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Oven-to-Grill Baby Back RibsBetter Homes and Gardens
Pork Baby Back RibsEntertaining Couple
Dinosaur Nest DipHellmann's
Fall-Off-The-Bone Baby Back Ribs in the OvenmanMan Fuel
Crockpot BabyBack RibsDomesticated Wild Child
Baby Back RibsEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Smoked Baby Back RibsVindulge
“Hoot-n Holler” Baby Back Pork RibsPork