- 4 cups baby red potatoes (cut in small pieces)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely diced)
- 3 scallions (diced)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
|Calories170Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cindy K. 28 Nov 2018
Very nice. Good salad for summer time!!
Sandy Bowles 30 Sep 2018
Was pleasantly surprised. Will certainly make again
Kissee 31 Aug 2018
Maryfran 5 Aug 2018
Easy to follow directions. Delicious and perfect smart point.
Gotelli 19 May 2018
Delicious and fast, excellent for a weekend meal.
Kerrie B. 28 Apr 2018
Added a little more mayo and mustard but other than that it was easy and delicious!
Marisa L. 17 Jul 2016
Really yummy! The green pepper was an interesting tang to the recipe, but I'm not sure it added anything spectacular. Play around with the add-ins until it's just the way you like it. The vinaigrette is AMAZING!
Amy B. 14 Jun 2016
I thought this recipe was easy! And pretty good. I did however leave out the onions, but added bacon. My husband, the chef, loves bacon. But who doesn't? So my suggestion, add a bit more pepper and bacon!
Jessie E. 26 May 2016
This is decent. I think next time I'll add egg to give it more pop, and remember to be easy on the mustard I'm pretty sure I added too much