Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Baby Beans Sauté with Mushrooms, Bacon and Black Sausage combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Baby Beans Sauté with Mushrooms, Bacon and Black Sausage recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 200 grams fava beans (canned)
- 250 grams mushrooms (assorted, already cleaned and chopped)
- 1 onions
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 piece black sausage
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Dice the onion and the bacon into small pieces. Add to a large pan and fry over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms, stir on high heat until cooked through.
- Drain the beans then add to the bacon and mushroom mixture.
- Saute all together, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a few pieces of black sausage, stir and remove from the heat. I
- In total, it takes about 15 minutes to finish the whole dish.