Here is one of my favorite creations. A mixture of Baby Back Ribs, Caption Morgan, and Brown Sugar with a mixture of Webers 'Gourmet Burger, and Kick'n Chicken Seasonings.
- 2 Lbs of Baby Back Ribs
- 1 teaspoon of Webers 'Gourmet Burger' Seasoning.
- 1 teaspoon of Webers 'Kick'n Chicken' Seasoning.
- 1/3 cup Captain Morgan
- 3/4 cup light brown sauger
- Preheat oven to 300* F. If using a charcoal grill cook BBR's until thoroughly cooked. Then skip to step 4.
- Cut BBR's to desired length. I recommend cutting between every second or third rib.
- Place BBR's in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove and add seasons evenly on BBR's. Then place ribs back in the oven for an additional 30M allowing sweat from the ribs to absorb the seasonings.
- In a small sauce pan add in the Captain Morgan and Brown Sugar. Cook on medium until caramelized making sure to continuously stir.
- Remove BBR's from the oven or grill after 30M and add the Captain Morgan, and Brown Sugar. Brush or pure the mixture evenly over your ribs. Place ribs back in oven or grill for 5-15M covered with foil.
- Remove let cool and enjoy.