Here is one of my favorite creations. A mixture of Baby Back Ribs, Caption Morgan, and Brown Sugar with a mixture of Webers 'Gourmet Burger, and Kick'n Chicken Seasonings.
- 2 Lbs of Baby Back Ribs
- 1 teaspoon of Webers 'Gourmet Burger' Seasoning.
- 1 teaspoon of Webers 'Kick'n Chicken' Seasoning.
- 1/3 cup Captain Morgan
- 3/4 cup light brown sauger
- Preheat oven to 300* F. If using a charcoal grill cook BBR's until thoroughly cooked. Then skip to step 4.
- Cut BBR's to desired length. I recommend cutting between every second or third rib.
- Place BBR's in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove and add seasons evenly on BBR's. Then place ribs back in the oven for an additional 30M allowing sweat from the ribs to absorb the seasonings.
- In a small sauce pan add in the Captain Morgan and Brown Sugar. Cook on medium until caramelized making sure to continuously stir.
- Remove BBR's from the oven or grill after 30M and add the Captain Morgan, and Brown Sugar. Brush or pure the mixture evenly over your ribs. Place ribs back in oven or grill for 5-15M covered with foil.
- Remove let cool and enjoy.
Fall-Off-the-Bone Baby Back RibsLeite's Culinaria
Onion BurgersDeep South Dish
Enchilada BurgersHungry Food Love
Mac Attack BurgerKirbie's Cravings
Pesto BurgerOur Life Tastes Good Blog
Quesadilla BurgersMostly Homemade Mom
Rodeo BurgerJulie's Eats and Treats
Cherry Cola Pork RibsPork
Pork Baby Back RibsEntertaining Couple
Pork Country-Style Ribs With Asian Plum SaucePork
Herb-Crusted Pork Rib Roast with Red Wine SaucePork
Salmon With Lemon-dill SauceHellmann's
Easy BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribschowhound.com
“Hoot-n Holler” Baby Back Pork RibsPork
Venison BurgersLeite's Culinaria
Latin Pork Back Ribs with Smoky Pineapple-Mango SaucePork
Chipotle Baby Back RibsShe Wears Many Hats
Stuffed Pizza BurgersIowa Girl Eats
Best Pork Ribs EverAgrilicious
Totchos Supreme Burgers.Half Baked Harvest
Buffalo Pork RibsPork