- 3 racks baby-back pork ribs
- 1 white onion (large, ; cut in half; then cut into ½-inch slices)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 32 ounces bbq sauce (bottle)
- 4 cups apple juice
- Remove the silver skin on the back of the ribs. Season the meat side of the ribs with garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper. Place all 3 prepared baby back rib racks on the Perforated Steamer Tray, bone side down. Place sliced onions evenly over the racks of ribs.
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Add 4 cups of apple juice to the Water Basin Pan. Place Perforated Steamer Tray with food in Water Basin Pan; cover with Lid and place in oven.
- On STEAM mode, cook ribs for 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes, remove the Lid. Pour the BBQ sauce over the ribs, covering completely. Steam for another 20 minutes. Remove the ribs from Steamer and cut into 3-bone servings.