- 1 cauliflower head (cut into large florets)
- 2 cups almond flour (or panko bread crumbs)
- 2 cage free eggs (organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil
- 1/3 cup Sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tortilla wraps (small multigrain, toasted)
- kale leaves
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise (or spread of choice)
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with foil paper. Lightly grease the foil paper with cooking spray.
- Place almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and sea salt in one bowl. Place eggs in another bowl and whisk. Dip each cauliflower floret in the almond flour, then the egg mixture, and back in the almond flour and place them on the lined baking sheet.
- Place the cauliflower florets in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower starts to brown. When ready, remove from oven and set your oven settings to broil.
- Make your buffalo sriracha sauce. Heat oil, sriracha and vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until cooked, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and dip cauliflower florets into the sauce until evenly coated. Transfer coated cauliflower florets back to the baking sheet and return to the oven. Broil for 5 minutes.
- Assemble spread of choice, kale leaves and cauliflower florets on toasted tortilla shells. Serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1070Calories from Fat750|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat750|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.