- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion (minced, from one large onion)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika (dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup bbq glaze (from above recipe)
- 2 pounds ground turkey (93/7)
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (I use Progresso)
- 3 fresh parsley (springs chopped, for garnish, optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories530Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
MacMahon 8 days ago
BBQ addition is perfect...great alternative to classic meatloaf
Kristin Cook 26 Sep
Delicious! I used ground beef instead of ground Turkey. It was the best meatloaf I've ever tasted.
Kim 13 Sep
Pretty tasty meatloaf. This is my new go-to recipe.
Ben Newman 29 Jul 2017
Pretty well, a little moist
Katherine Lomax 9 Dec 2016
greaaattt!! the flavors are amazing and the meatloaf is not dry!!!🙌🙌 I would definitely make this again.
Angela S. 19 Jul 2016
Loved the texture and flavors of this meatloaf. It was very moist and not dry at all. I've made a few different meatloaf recipes since I got married 2 years ago, and this was the first one my husband said was really good! Twice. ;) The only thing I did differently was omit the thyme because I don't care for the flavor.
J G. 10 Mar 2016
Most tasty meatloaf I've ever had. Easy to make and smells great. Made it as the recipe stated. It's my go to for making meatloaf
Khabirah Allen 19 Oct 2015
I have made this recipe overy 10 times, and it just keeps coming out better and better. PURE PERFECTION!!!!
Heather S. 15 Oct 2015
I really loved this, turned out very moist. The only thing I would do differently next time is either cut the salt by 1/2 or omit all together, It was a too salty but very flavorful with all the other ingredients.
Kathleen Fleer 29 Sep 2015
I have made this recipe a couple times now and absolutely love it. My boyfriend keeps requesting it for dinner which is great because its simple to make and is a healthy version of a classic. I always follow the recipe the first time then make adjustment if need, this one is perfect just the way it is!