- 2 tablespoons reduced fat ranch salad dressing (bottled)
- 1 tablespoon dressing (light mayonnaise, or salad dressing)
- 2 cups slaw mix (packaged shredded broccoli, broccoli)
- 4 whole flour tortillas (grain)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (bottled)
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast (or turkey breast, shredded)
|Calories280Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Alizabeth Butler 1 Oct 2018
Really good! I probably might add more chicken or a little less of the ingredients when it comes to the sauce but so yummy especially being on a diet and having to watch my calories
Brian Schmidt 27 Sep 2018
Bbq, Ranch, and Chicken, A classic combo implemented in a tasty way with these wraps!
Mariah M. 12 Aug 2018
so good! i will definetly be making it again! i just added extra ranch to the slaw!
Christina Richter 7 Sep 2017
I didn't have lettuce or broccoli But it was still as good as I thought it was gonna be! Definitely will be making again
Rachel 18 Nov 2016
my whole family liked this wrap. i used the exact amount of bbq only in the middle of the wrap and it gave just a hint of bbq. i used lettuce instead of broccoli as thats what i had. the rance sauce was more than enough sauce.
Ellel B. 4 Dec 2015
I used shredded lettuce as I dislike broccoli. While I'm pretty lukewarm on the question of wraps in general and this didn't change my mind, the person I cook for approved of the dish, broccoli and all. Next time I shall use either barbecued chicken or mix the shredded chicken with more sauce than the recipe calls for. I use a sugar-free barbecue sauce, so that change won't impact the carb count by more than a few grams.