- 6 ounces pulled pork
- 2 tablespoons water (warm, 115 to 120 degrees F)
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup water (cool, 65 to 70 degrees F)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- olive oil (for the bowl)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (purchased or homemade)
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda (OR smoked mozzarella, mozzarella, or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded)
- 3 scallions (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- To make the pizza dough: In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the warm water and yeast and set aside 15 minutes (the mixture might not get foamy). Add the flour, cool water, and salt and mix with a dough hook attachment on medium-low speed for 4 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then mix on medium speed until the dough is smooth, elastic, and slightly sticky, about 3 minutes.
- Lightly oil a medium bowl. Transfer the dough to the bowl, turning it to coat with oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside to rise at room temperature for 30 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill the dough at least overnight, or up to 2 days.
- Transfer the dough to a countertop and return it to room temperature, 1 to 2 hours.
- To make the pizza: Preheat an oven, along with a pizza stone if you have one, to 500 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll or stretch the dough out to a 12- to 14-inch round. Transfer the dough to a pizza pan or a flour- or cornmeal-dusted pizza paddle. Top with the barbecue sauce, cheese, pork, and scallions. Transfer the pizza to the oven and bake until golden and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories520Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mini Cuban Naan PizzasShow Me The Yummy
Pulled Pork PizzaThe Spruce
Pulled Pork PizzaTammilee Tips
Kale and Smoked Mozzarella PizzaHealth
Salami, Hominy, & Smoked Mozzarella PizzaClimbing Grier Mountain
BBQ Pulled Pork PizzaPork
Barbecue Pulled Pork PizzaConfections of a Foodie Bride
Arugula Pesto, Ricotta, and Smoked Mozzarella PizzaSidewalk Shoes
Cheesy Sausage and Mushroom PizzaPork
Smoked Mozzarella, Feta, Mushroom and Pickled Pepper Pesto PizzaFarm Fresh Feasts
Kalua Pork PizzaOur Best Bites
Naan Potato Pizza with Radish Pesto and Smoked MozzarellaFrom a Chef’s Kitchen
Grilled Mushroom Pizza with Rosemary and Smoked MozzarellaRed Star Original
Pizza del Papa (Butternut Squash and Smoked Mozzarella Pizza)Saveur
Pulled Pork PizzaThe Optimalist Kitchen
Pulled Pork Green Chile PizzaPork
Thai Pork PizzaPork
Sweet-&-Spicy Pulled Pork BBQ PizzaThe Kitchen is My Playground
Pizza with Lemon, Smoked Mozzarella & BasilAlexandra's Kitchen
Pizza Potato ToppingHellmann's
Pizza with Crispy Kale, Butternut Squash, Bacon & Smoked MozzarellaThe Kitchn