Use leftover Spicy Grilled BBQ Pork Chops for this entree salad.
- 4 pork chops (cooked, sliced *)
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 2 nectarines (cut into 12-wedges each)
- 1 grapefruit (segmented)
- 2 avocados (cut into wedges)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 2 tablespoons almonds (toasted and slivered)
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/8 cup salad oil
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except oil. Blend at medium speed for one minute. Next, with blender at medium speed, pour oil very slowly into blender. Add salt and pepper.
- For each serving, toss 2 cups greens with 2 tablespoons dressing, top with 4 cherry tomatoes, 1 sliced pork chop, 1/2 avocado, sliced in wedges, 1/2 nectarine sliced in wedges, 1/4 grapefruit segments. Drizzle with more dressing and sprinkle with toasted almonds. Serve immediately.