BBQ Pork Fried RicePORK
Guy Fieri creates a take-out experience with this fried rice. Have all the ingredients ready before stir-frying the rice. Serve with hot tea and store bought egg rolls.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (divided)
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger root (minced, divided)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 6 cups white rice (cooked and cooled, short grain preferred)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seed
- In medium bowl, combine 1/4 cup each of the soy sauce and oyster sauce, and 1 tablespoon each of the ginger, garlic, and sesame oil. Add pork tenderloin; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, but do not discard marinade. Heat grill to medium-high, and grill pork, directly over coals about 20 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees F when inserted in center.
- Heat remaining marinade to 165 degrees Fahrenheit and use to baste meat as it cooks. During the last 5 minutes of grilling, glaze both sides of tenderloin with sweet-and-sour sauce and let finish cooking while sauce caramelizes on meat. Transfer tenderloin to cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories1510Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes