- 1 gallon water
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic
- 5 pounds chicken wings (cut in half, tips removed)
- 2 cups Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup bbq sauce (Woodshed, or any BBQ Sauce)
- lemon juice
- Preheat grill 400°.
- In a large saucepot bring water, salt, red pepper flakes and garlic to a boil until salt dissolves; immediately chill. Add wings and let sit 2 hours. Remove wings from water and pat dry.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, hot sauce, BBQ Sauce and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add wings to mayonnaise mixture and marinate in refrigerator for one hour. Remove from marinade and grill turning frequently until chicken is throughly cooked, about 25 minutes.