- 2 blade pork steaks
- 1 onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 lime (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (commercial or homemade)
- vegetable oil (for brushing meat)
- Cut each blade steak into four chunks of approximately equal size. Salt and pepper the steak and brush with vegetable oil.
- Heat grill and season grill with towel dipped in vegetable oil (use tongs for safety). Cook the pork pieces on the grill just enough to char both sides (about 1-2 minutes per side).
- In the center of each foil square, divide the onion and lime slices, layering them evenly into four portions. Divide the pork among the foil pieces and top each with a tablespoon of barbecue sauce.
- Close up the foil packets, leaving space between foil and meat for steam to circulate, but folded tightly to keep steam in. Cook foil packets on the grill over indirect heat for 45-60 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degree F. Serve each person their own barbecue packet along with a grilled bun or baguette.