Looking to keep your next meal light? Look no further than this recipe for Avocado, Cheese, and Pears on Toasted. All that is required is a ripe avocado, a ripe pear, a triangle of Laughing Cow Cheese, and whole wheat bread. Thinly sliced or diced pears sit atop light layers of cheese and smashed avocados on toasted whole wheat bread. This Avocado, Cheese, and Pears on Toast makes a great breakfast, lunch, or afternoon snack. You can substitute apples for the pears.
- 1 serving
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cheese (triangle, La Vache Qui Rit)
- olive oil
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 pear
- honey (to taste)
- lemon (to taste)
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Place the avocado in a bowl, and mash it with fork. Add a pinch of honey, and a few drops of lemon, and mix well.
- Toast the bread, and spread with the cheese, then spread on the avocado. Put the cubed pear pieces on top, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and a drizzle of olive oil.