You have decided to host a fancy dinner party for your friends and family. Now, you have to come up with a show stopping menu. The appetizer can be the most important part of a dinner because it sets the stage for the dinner. So, give this Eggplant Caviar, Avocado, and Crushed Hazelnut recipe a try. Serve this decadent dish with toasted noisette for a taste that is out of this world.
- 2 avocados
- 1 jar eggplant caviar
- toasted hazelnuts
- Peel the avocado and dice.
- Put the avocado pieces in a small bowl or plate.
- Spoon the eggplant caviar on top, to taste.
- Crush the hazelnuts and sprinkle some on the eggplant caviar.
- Serve with the toasted bread.