Avocado Treats with crayfish and nuts.On dine chez Nanou
Excite your dinner table with this elegant blend of Baton Rouge and Coastal California that come together with an eruption of color and taste. In under 40 minutes, and no heating equipment whatsoever, your guest will enjoy circular disks of smooth, savory avocado and pistachio spread under chewy invigorating crayfish. Scatter a small amount of dill over the top of your layers and serve with lightly salted crackers.
- 20 grams pistachios
- 20 grams almonds
- 20 grams pinenuts
- 2 avocado (ripe)
- 1/2 lime
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 12 crayfish tails (shelled boiled)
- 1 teaspoon pistachio paste
- fresh dill
- lettuce leaves
- 1Chop pistachios, almonds, and pine nuts and set aside.
- 2Mash the avocados with a fork, add lime juice, chopped nuts (reserve a teaspoon for decoration), pistachio paste, salt and pepper.
- 3Spread the mixture in a shallow baking plate. It should be 2 to 3 cms thick. Freeze for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 4With cookie cutter, cut several rounds, or fill the cookie cutters and let the mixture harden to unmold them later. You may also fill some glasses with the avocado mixture and then unmold them.
- 5To serve, arrange the cut out shapes on plates, top them with 3 crayfish tails, fresh dill and lettuce leaves.
- 6Decorate the plates with ground nuts and sliverd almonds.
- 7Serve with crackers or toast.
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.