- 2 avocado (large, ripe, about 8 ounces each)
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels (chopped, at least 60% dark, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons light agave nectar (or maple syrup, OK to substitute pure maple syrup, though the flavor will change somewhat)
- fresh raspberries
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
|Calories390Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nicole Harris 9 May 2018
First time making this. Used dark cocoa powder since I had that on hand but regular cocoa powder is still ok. Just had to adjust the sweetness and I added a tad bit more liquid. I used coconut milk for this. The results are creamy and thick goodness. It’s really hard to tell that there is avocado in this.
Amanda C. 6 May 2016
I have made this a few times now and every time I tell people it has avocado in it, they can't believe it. One of my favorite desserts for sure. Thanks
cyndee w. 15 Feb 2016
Delicious! My husband didn't even know there was avocado's! He ate more than half of the full recipe in one sitting! Definitely making again!
elle Wright 14 Feb 2016
I love this recipe but substituted the agava for honey. I have made it several tims ad everyone was amazed at how it tasted like real chocolate mousse