- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 avocado (ripe, peeled)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (or 1 anchovy fillet)
- 10 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves (about 16 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese to form a 3-inch circle in 10-inch nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat. Cook 2 minutes or until cheese is golden and firm enough to turn over. Cook an additional 30 seconds. Remove and cool on paper towels. Repeat with remaining cheese to make 6 crisps; set aside.
- Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, avocado, lime juice, olive oil, garlic and anchovy in blender or mini food processor until smooth, scraping sides occasionally.
- Toss mayonnaise dressing, lettuce and grated Parmesan cheese in large bowl. Season, if desired, with freshly ground pepper. Serve garnished with Parmesan crisps.