This ain't your average Autumn Flavored Roast Pork. This Autumn Flavored Roast Pork recipe is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. You will fall in love with this Autumn Flavored Roast Pork recipe. Let us know about your experience in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along.We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 5 apples (small)
- 1 pork loin roast (1.4 kg.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- beer (25 cl.)
- 50 grams walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Peel the apples and cut in quarters.
- Arrange apple quarters in roasting pan.
- Place the pork roast on top of the apples.
- Coat the top of the roast with honey.
- Pour the beer over the meat, season with salt.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, for the roast to slow cook and caramelize.
- Add the walnuts 10 minutes before the roast is finished cooking.