Autumn Flavored Roast PorkOn dine chez Nanou
This ain't your average Autumn Flavored Roast Pork. This Autumn Flavored Roast Pork recipe is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. You will fall in love with this Autumn Flavored Roast Pork recipe. Let us know about your experience in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along.We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 5 apples (small)
- 1 pork loin roast (1.4 kg.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- beer (25 cl.)
- 50 grams walnuts
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Peel the apples and cut in quarters.
- 3Arrange apple quarters in roasting pan.
- 4Place the pork roast on top of the apples.
- 5Coat the top of the roast with honey.
- 6Pour the beer over the meat, season with salt.
- 7Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, for the roast to slow cook and caramelize.
- 8Add the walnuts 10 minutes before the roast is finished cooking.