- 1/2 cup Craisins Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pounds chicken breast boneless
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning (original)
- 6 tablespoons walnuts (chopped)
- 4 cups mcintosh apples (sliced)
- 8 cups Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine (12 ounces)
- 8 ounces elbow pasta (whole wheat)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season chicken with onion powder and Mrs. Dash® seasoning. Place in oven-proof baking dish. Roast for 25–30 minutes.
- Blend dressing and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- In a large salad bowl, mix Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine, pasta and apple slices with dressing mixture. Portion equally on four large plates. Slice chicken breasts into half-inch strips and portion equally on top of the four salads. Mix walnuts and Craisins® together into small bowl. Sprinkle evenly on top of each platter.