- 6 red potatoes (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon country crock spread
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 hard cooked egg (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (small, chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 cup sweet pickles (chopped)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Add Spread and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with remaining ingredients and gently toss. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Serve chilled or room temperature.