- 6 red potato (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cook egg hard (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (small, chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 cup sweet pickle (chopped)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Add Spread and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with remaining ingredients and gently toss. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Serve chilled or room temperature.