- basil leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 160 grams asparagus
- 1 liter water
- 1 packet vegetable broth
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 200 grams arborio rice
- 250 milliliters dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- For the infused olive oil, combine basil leaves and olive oil in a glass jar or bottle.
- Let stand until ready to use.
- Cook the sliced asparagus in 1 liter of water and vegetable broth.
- When asparagus is cooked, set aside tips.
- Mash remaining cooked asparagus and return to pan with broth.
- Heat butter in a saucepan and sauté onion and asparagus tips.
- Slice asparagus tips and set aside for garnish.
- Add the rice to hot pan, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine.
- When the wine has almost completely evaporated, gradually add ladlefuls of asparagus broth.
- Season with salt and keep stirring until rice is cooked.
- Drizzle with basil olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- To serve, garnish with asparagus tips.