Asparagus RisottoO Meu Tempero
- basil leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 160 grams asparagus
- 1 liter water
- 1 packet vegetable broth
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 200 grams arborio rice
- 250 milliliters dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1For the infused olive oil, combine basil leaves and olive oil in a glass jar or bottle.
- 2Let stand until ready to use.
- 3Cook the sliced asparagus in 1 liter of water and vegetable broth.
- 4When asparagus is cooked, set aside tips.
- 5Mash remaining cooked asparagus and return to pan with broth.
- 6Heat butter in a saucepan and sauté onion and asparagus tips.
- 7Slice asparagus tips and set aside for garnish.
- 8Add the rice to hot pan, sauté for 2 minutes.
- 9Add the wine.
- 10When the wine has almost completely evaporated, gradually add ladlefuls of asparagus broth.
- 11Season with salt and keep stirring until rice is cooked.
- 12Drizzle with basil olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 13To serve, garnish with asparagus tips.