- 1 1/3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup regular or converted rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon knorr chicken flavor bouillon
- 2 cups fry stir veget
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and ginger. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in remaining 1 tsp. oil, vegetables and soy sauce. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until rice is golden and vegetables are crisp-tender.