The wonderful part about Asian-style Fish Burgers is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Asian-style Fish Burgers is rich and flavorful. If you are searching fo…
a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 400 grams white fish (hake or cod)
- 8 crab sticks
- 1 egg
- 1 green onion
- parsley (a sprinkle)
- coriander (a dash)
- lemon peel (crated)
- ginger powder
- soy sauce
- ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut the fish into small pieces, taking care to remove all the bones.
- Cut up the onion and crab sticks.
- Place the fish, onion, and crab sticks in the food processor with egg, parsley, coriander, lemon peel and a little ginger powder. Grind. Add a dash of soy sauce, salt, and black pepper. If the mixture is not pasty enough, add some breadcrumbs.
- With moist hands, shape burger patties, coat with flour, and fry in a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve with a little bit of salad and soy sauce flavored with chilli peppers and sweet onions; or with mayonnaise or mustard.