- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak (cut into thin strips)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetable blend (thawed)
- 1 package knorr classic brown gravi mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Brown steak in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, in two batches. Stir in ginger and cook 30 seconds. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until steak is done and sauce is thickened. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
|Calories80Calories from Fat10|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat10|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Gates 6 days ago
Didn’t like the flavour combination really.. had to add my own variations to it to make it more to my liking
Gaswint 22 Jan 2017
This turned out great!! It looks almost exactly like the picture!! And it smells delicious and tastes delicious!! I definitely recommend this and it's super easy!!
Chelsea B. 6 Jun 2016
It turned out really good! I only gave it 4 stars because it was a little bland. I ended up using fresh ginger, adding oyster sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and a little sesame seed oil. After that it was perfect! The family raved on and on. Definitely making again!
Dianne B. 23 Jan 2016
first time here. I love Knorr bags . the right side one with not alot left over . I love noodle dishes 5