- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp
- 1 package knorr asian sides - teriyaki noodles
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup finely ground unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook eggs, stirring frequently, until set. Remove eggs to large serving bowl and set aside.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.
- Meanwhile season shrimp, if desired with salt and pepper. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to same skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir shrimp and remaining ingredients into eggs.