- 1 pound pork tenderloin (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup wish-bone light asian sesame ginger vinaigrette dressing
- 2 cups cabbage (thinly sliced, or coleslaw mix)
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (medium)
- 10 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- Toss pork with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing. Cook pork, in batches, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Toss remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing with cabbage in same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is tender. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Sprinkle with carrot and red pepper, then top with cabbage mixture and pork. Garnish with green onions.