- 1 pound pork tenderloin (or boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 green onions (large, diagonally sliced)
- 8 ounces water chestnuts (sliced, drained and cut into strips)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 leaves Boston lettuce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and hot pepper sauce in glass bowl; add pork and toss to coat. Cover and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Working in batches, melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the pork, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until pork is done. Remove pork from skillet and keep warm; repeat.
- Meanwhile, combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon cold water. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and stir in reserved marinade and cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in carrots, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in garlic, scallions and water chestnuts and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Return pork to skillet and heat through.
- Evenly spoon mixture into lettuce cups.
PER SERVING *
|Calories380Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.