- 1 envelope lipton recipe secrets onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 package knorr asian sides - thai sesame noodles
- For marinade, blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix , soy sauce, honey, lime juice and ginger. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over chops in large shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing with refrigerated marinade, until chops are done. Serve with Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Thai Sesame Noodles.