- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 130 grams onions (finely chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (97 g, finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup scallions (thinly sliced, white part only)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup scallions (sliced, green part only)
- Heat non-stick sauté pan over medium heat; add oil, onions, peppers, scallion whites, garlic, ginger and salt. Cook 4-6 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften and onions become translucent.
- Meanwhile, mix hoisin, soy sauce and sriracha in small bowl until well blended. Reserve ¼ cup sauce mixture for later use. Stir in remaining sauce mixture to vegetables in pan. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.Combine cooled vegetable mixture, turkey and scallion greens in Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach bowl and Flat Paddle to mixer. Turn to Speed 1 and stir 30 seconds. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 60 seconds. Scrape side and bottom of bowl. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 20 seconds.Form mixture into two equal loaves on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes.Brush loaves with half of the reserved sauce mixture. Bake 10 minutes.
- Brush loaves with remaining sauce mixture. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature registers 165°F.Let cool 5 minutes before slicing.