- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (use gluten-free if needed)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (Asian)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (I like Skippy Natural No Need to Stir)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (Thai hot sauce - optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 4 cups coleslaw (prepared shredded)
- 2 cups shredded carrots (prepared)
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 cup edamame (cooked and shelled)
- 2 scallions (medium, finely sliced)
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (chopped, or you can leave them whole)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (loosely packed)
PER SERVING *
|Calories340Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hi Jeff 16 days ago
Delicious. I went lighter on the salt as soy sauce has quite a bit of sodium already. Too bad the app doesn’t covert thing properly, need to go to the source for consistent units of measure.
Joanna 18 Jul
Really great flavor and easy to make!! This one is a keeper!
Liz 16 Jun
A really good crunchy salad.
heather conley 28 May
awesome. i have shared recipe with friends and they love it as well.
Apryl F. 20 Nov 2017
Excellent!!!! I used almond butter instead of peanut butter! Delish! And a bit less cabbage. It was a bright and tasty side!
Payal Mehta 6 Nov 2017
Fricken' loved this. I can't say enough. I used regular cabbage and carrots that I shredded in my food processor instead of the pre-made slaw. The dressing is what makes this amazing.
kerry w. 15 Jun 2017
delicious. couldnt get edamame beans but added bean sprouts, radish, celery and quinoa. even my salad hating partner said it was amazing.
Fat Cat 15 Feb 2017
This slaw turned out great! The store was out of pre-cut cabbage, so I chopped my own in a food processor and ended up with a huge amount. I doubled the dressing ingredients (used a lot of peanut butter because I love peanut flavor in dressings). I substituted lima beans for edemame. This recipe is a definite keeper.
Teri D. 22 Aug 2016
Yum! The only thing I did not add was the edamame because I did not have it. I would akin it again for sure.
DeLanie M. 18 May 2016
It was very good! I made a bit of extra dressing as I like it a touch more "wet". Will definitely make again.