To Serve: Place in serving bowl and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, cilantro and chow mein noodles.
- 1 pound rotisserie pork
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled, minced)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas (bias cut)
- 5 green onions (bias cut)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 14 ounces coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- sesame seeds, toasted (to garnish)
- cilantro (to garnish)
- chow mein noodles (to garnish)
- For the Pork: Dice rotisserie pork.
- Add sesame oil to a skillet over high heat. Cook pork, garlic, sugar snap peas and green onion for 1 minute. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- In mixing bowl, add ground ginger, sriracha sauce, coleslaw mix, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Mix thoroughly.