Asian Pork and Pineapple KabobsPork
- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade (divided)
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (about 1-inch)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into 1-inch squares)
- 4 green onions (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce (Thai)
- steamed rice
- 1Place pork in self-sealing plastic bag and add 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade. Seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- 2Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal or preheat gas grill to medium high.
- 3Remove pork from marinade. Thread pork, pineapple, red peppers and green onions onto skewers. Grill kabobs directly oven fire, turning to brown evenly, for about 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. , brushing kabobs with reserved marinade. Let rest 3 minutes before serving.
- 4Serve kabobs with peanut sauce on a bed of steamed rice, if desired.