Asian Pork Stir FryPork Foodservice
- 6 pounds boneless pork roast (lean)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound carrots (peeled, sliced)
- 1 onions (large, peeled, chopped)
- 12 ounces celery (sliced – angle cut)
- 2 green bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli (frozen, chopped)
- 7 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups corn starch
- 3 ounces soy sauce (low sodium)
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1Place roasts on racks in shallow open roasting pans. When more than one pan is needed, group roasts by size. Allow space between roasts. Do not cover pan.
- 2Insert meat thermometer into the center of the smallest roast.
- 3Roast at 325°F until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4(Approximate oven time may vary depending on oven use, and weight of pork being cooked. Start checking with a thermometer an hour into cooking time.)
- 5Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 6Place roasts in shallow pans, cover and refrigerate.
- 7Holding CCP: Cool to 40°F within 4 hours.
- 8Cube chilled roast into approximately 1 inch by 1-inch cubes. Set aside until ready to use.
- 9Sauté carrots in a tilting fry pan that has been seasoned with oil for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- 10Add onion and celery.
- 11Continue cooking until the celery and onions are tender, but not soft.
- 12Add cubed pork and green pepper to the vegetable mixture.
- 13Reduce heat.
- 14Steam broccoli for 2 minutes. Drain well.
- 15Add broccoli to the pork and vegetable mixture.
- 16Put 1 cup of the water into a saucepan.
- 17Whisk in cornstarch, stirring constantly until thoroughly combined.
- 18Stir in soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, pepper, garlic and ginger. Stir in the remaining water.
- 19Bring the mixture to a boil to thicken.
- 20Mix sauce into the vegetable and pork mixture.
- 21Gently stir mixture and heat to 165°F.
- 22Place mixture into serving pans.
- 23Serve over hot cooked rice.
- 24Holding CCP: Hold mixture at 140°F or above.
- 25Pour mixture in 2-inch shallow pans. Cover and place in refrigerator. Cool to 40°F within 4 hours.
- 26Reheat product to 165°F or higher for at least 1 minute. Hold at 140°F or higher to serve.
Crispy Baked PorkSlender Kitchen
Pork Souvlaki With OreganoBBC
Parmesan Baked Pork ChopsJust a Pinch
Chili PorkMetabolic Balance
Low Carb Chinese BBQ Pork – Keto Char Siu PorkMy Keto Kitchen
Thai Grilled Pork | Moo YangLeite's Culinaria
Garlic-Herb Roast PorkPork
Crispy Slow-Roasted Pork BellyThe Spruce
Char Siu Porkoldfatguy.ca
Spicy Grilled Korean Pork with Asian SlawSeasons and Suppers
Asian-Style Marinated Pork ChopsMartha Stewart
Spicy Asian Ground Pork BurgersPork
Walmart Asian Spicy PorkAsian at Home
Asian Pork RollsJo Cooks
Asian Style Udon Noodles with Pork and MushroomsJo Cooks
Asian-Style Pork Sloppy JoesPork
Saucy Asian MeatballsBigOven
Asian Pork MeatballsWishful Chef
ASIAN PORK LETTUCE WRAPSThe Spiffy Cookie
Stir Fry with Pork and VeggiesKalyn's Kitchen
Stir-fried Pork With Ginger And Soy SauceBBC
Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry with Ginger and Hoisin SauceKalyn's Kitchen
Stir-fried Pork in Garlic SaucePork
20 Minute Sweet and Spicy Pork Ramen Stir FryRunning to the Kitchen
Southwestern Pork and Pepper Stir-fryPork
Pork & Ramen Stir-FryJulie's Eats and Treats
Pork and Broccoli Stir-fryPork
Ginger Pork Stir-FryPork