Asian Pasta SaladBest Foods
- 12 ounces gluten-free spaghetti (broken in half)
- 3/4 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted, and Sandwich Spread)
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cups napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- 2Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil in large bowl. Gently stir in spaghetti and remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.