- 12 ounces gluten free spaghetti (broken in half)
- 3/4 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted, and Sandwich Spread)
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cups napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil in large bowl. Gently stir in spaghetti and remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Andrea 14 Aug
Great salad to accompany teriyaki chicken (or other meat). I added some celery & seame seeds to the salad. I also used whole wheat pasta & Greek yogurt instead of mayo to boost nutritional value. I added some fresh ginger to the dressing to add a bit of flare. To make it a complete meal I added some tofu that I marianted in the dressing. It turned out well. My husband is not a big fan of cabbage but he did like this salad. Next time I'll serve it with some teriyaki salmon.