- 4 packages oriental flavored ramen noodles
- 8 cups water
- 4 large carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1 mushroom cap (portobello, cleaned and diced)
- 4 stalks celery (diced)
- 1/2 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- Place water, 4 flavor packages, carrots, and celery in a pot and bring to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender.
- While noodles are cooking, combine soy sauce and mustard. Add sauce mixture, mushrooms, and onion to cooked noodle mixture.
- Ladle into bowls and serve. 4-5 servings