When making dressing from scratch, the knife prep is what takes the most time. When you do it with your KitchenAid® K400 Blender, however, prep almost goes away and clean up is a snap. Plus, the flavors of this Asian-inspired dressing are perfect for everything from a simple green salad, to a dressing for rice noodles, or even for basting grilled meats in before serving.
- 1/3 cup lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1” diameter x 1” long)
- 2 garlic cloves (skinned)
- 2/3 cup grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 1 shallot bulb (skinned and quartered)
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Add the lime juice, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, fish sauce, ginger and garlic to your KitchenAid® K400 Blender. Turn the blender to ice crush and allow to run through the cycle. Open the lid cap and add the quartered shallot and half of the grapeseed oil. Replace the lid cap and pulse four times. Open the lid cap again and add the remaining grapeseed oil. Replace the lid cap and pulse another four times.
- Store in an airtight container with a tight fitting lid, and shake well before serving.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories80Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes