- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (minced)
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 16 ounces vegetables (Asian, mix, mine had cabbage, carrots, broccoli slaw, Brussels sprouts, and kale)
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed or coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
|Calories320Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jones 3 Feb
The flavor is wonderful! I added a pinch of salt to the meat to bring out the flavors and used liquid amino. Yum!!!!
Jamie 18 Feb 2018
I didn’t have the vinegar, but still turned out great! Will make again.
Ernie 29 Jan 2018
It was really good! Nice and flavorful 5/5 would make again!
Kathy D. 3 Jun 2017
Really good. Topped with Sirachi for enhanced flavor. It's a keeper
Christine S. 24 Mar 2017
I made this more or less out of laziness cause it looked easy and simple. Great idea because its become a serious house favorite! Depending on my mood I may tweak the spices/flavors a bit, but really its perfect as is.
Daniel Jeter 11 Aug 2016
Ground turkey is always one of my main sources of lean protein when I'm meal prepping, and it gets REALLY old REALLY fast! This is my new favorite way to make it. Super simple recipe, and it reminds me of the filling for the lettuce wraps at PF Changs!!
Michele Charlifue Fukada 11 Apr 2016
Excellent! Will definitely make again! I didn't modify the recipe made it as is. My veggies included onions, broccoli and carrots